Gold Cosmetic Roll-CIT
This precision-crafted, 14ct gold plated, multifunctional gold standard home-use instrument optimizes the effects of Environ products on specific skin conditions.
Designed to help enhance the overall look and feel of your skin, this Environ needling instrument is specially crafted for use on areas of your face that demand extra special care such as the delicate skin around your eyes, nose and mouth. A hand-held meticulously crafted 14-carat Gold Cosmetic Roll-CIT. It has 260 ultra-fine definition points that protrude 0.2mm, ensuring its superiority and making it the most effective and efficient cosmetic Roll-CIT® in the range.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
How To use:
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling.
- Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturizers.
- Start by using Cosmetic Gold Roll CIT twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with rubbing alcohol.
- Avoid the application of sunscreen and/or foundation after rolling/needling.
- Cosmetic Gold Roll CIT is designed to be used by one person only.
- Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged.
- Keep away from children.
- Rinse the instrument with warm water before & after use, and cleanse once a week with a rubbing alcohol solution.
What makes the Skin Tech+ Range so special?
- Pioneering Technology: Innovative Electro-Sonic DF and Micro-Needling Technology pioneered by Dr Des Fernandes.
- Medical-grade Quality: Meticulously crafted medical-grade precision at-home devices.
- The Route to the Best Result in the World: Through a powerful combination of at-home use and professional treatments.