This precision-crafted, medical-grade plastic, multifunctional home-use instrument optimizes the effects of Environ products on specific skin conditions. A hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1mm for use on your face and neck.
Together with topical Environ products, Cosmetic Roll-CIT helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of sun-damaged skin, fine lines and scars.
How to use:
- Your skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A for a minimum of 3 weeks before you start needling.
- Start by using Cosmetic Roll CIT twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturizers.
- Cleanse the skin before needling and then divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the Cosmetic Roll CIT with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with rubbing alcohol.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
What makes the Skin Tech+ Range so special?
- Pioneering Technology: Innovative Electro-Sonic DF and Micro-Needling Technology pioneered by Dr Des Fernandes.
- Medical-grade Quality: Meticulously crafted medical-grade precision at-home devices.
- The Route to the Best Result in the World: Through a powerful combination of at-home use and professional treatments.